Resetting your password
For your security, passwords on CHIMP must be at least 8 characters and contain a lower case letter, an upper case letter, a number, and a special character (!@%$#^&~`*()).
I forgot my password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting https://chimp.net/login on a desktop computer.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter your email address connected to your account.
- A link to reset your password will be emailed to your primary email address immediately.
You must be able to access your email address connected to your CHIMP Account.
I want to change my password
You can change your password in Account Settings in your CHIMP Account.
- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your old password along with your new password.
- Click Change Password.