Adding and removing charity administrators
Chimp Charity Account administrators can edit the charity description, thank donors, download gift and donor information, and access a Chimp donation button to take donations online.
Additional administrators can be added to help manage your Chimp Charity Account.
- Click Invite Admins at the top of your Chimp Charity Account.
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to add as administrators.
- Include a message that will be sent out with your invitation.
- Click the blue Send Invites button.
Once they’ve accepted your invitation and have signed up for a Chimp Account, they'll automatically be added as an administrator to your Chimp Charity Account.
If a current administrator is no longer connected to your charity, you can remove them as an administrator.
- Click Manage Admins at the top of your Chimp Charity Account.
- Click the icon next to their name and click Disable.