Sending charitable dollars to other people from your CHIMP Account
Send more meaningful gifts, and empower your friends, family, and wider circles to give wherever and whenever they want.
- Click Give at the top of your account.
- Select Send next to Send Charitable Dollars to Other People.
- Enter in the amount you'd like each recipient to receive.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you'd like to receive your gift, using commas to separate multiple email addresses. Please only enter up to 25 email addresses at one time.
- Click Continue.
- Review your gift and click Give.
What happens if the person I'm sending charitable dollars to doesn't have a CHIMP Account?
Recipients will be asked to sign up for a personal CHIMP Account. Once they've done that, the charitable dollars you sent will automatically appear in their account.
What happens if someone doesn't claim the charitable dollars I give?
Recipients has 30 days to sign up for a CHIMP Account and claim the charitable dollars. If it's not claimed within the 30 days, the amount goes back into your own CHIMP Account.