Downloading Transaction Reports
To download a transaction data report:
- Sign in to your CHIMP Account and click on the drop down menu to the right of you profile in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select your Campaign from under the "Manage Campaigns" heading.
- Click on the "Manage Campaign" button.
- Select the "Analytics" tab, then click on the "Request Transaction Data" button.
An email will be sent to your email address which will include a link to download the .csv file with your transaction data.
If your transaction data is not downloading correctly, please follow these steps:
- Hold down the "Option" (or "Alt") key and click the blue "Download Report" hyperlinked text. The .csv file will automatically download to your computer.
Outlook or Apple Mail Users
- Click on the link in the email that was sent in response to your data request.
- This may cause a new window to open in your web browser with a transaction data in coma separated value (CSV) text format that may be hard to read. If this occurs, click "File/Save Page As."
If it opens in a CSV format, close the window and right click on the saved file.
- Locate the saved file and click to open it.
- If it opens in an unusable format, close the window and right click on the saved file.
- Select "Open with..." and choose your usual spreadsheet viewer.