Anonymous giving from your CHIMP Account
If you would like to retain your anonymity while making a donation and avoid any direct contact from the recipient, consider donating anonymously. When you give anonymously from your CHIMP Account, none of your personal details
- Type the name of the charity you’d like to give to using the search bar at the top of your account and click on its name.
- On the charity’s profile page, click the blue Give Money to this Charity button on the right-hand sidebar of the page.
- Under Special Instructions, click the Info to share
drop-downmenu and select whether you'd like to give anonymously, share your name and email, or share your name, email, and mailing address with the recipient.
- If you haven’t previously saved a credit card to your account, enter your credit card information. Your credit card will only be charged if your account balance is less than the amount you’re attempting to give.
- Optional: include a message to
charitythat will be sent along with your gift.
- Click on the blue Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your gift on the confirmation page and click the blue Give button to make your donation.
No personal details from anonymous donors are shared with recipients. However, recipients have the ability to send a one-time "Thank You" message to donors through the Chimp.net platform.