Anonymous giving without a CHIMP Account
If you would like to retain your anonymity while making a donation and avoid any direct contact
- Type the name of the charity you’d like to give to using the search bar at the top of your account and click on its name.
- On the charity’s profile page, click the blue Donate to this charity using CHIMP button on the right-hand sidebar of the page.
- Within the Info to share
drop-downmenu, select whether you'd like to give anonymously, share your name and email, or share your name, email, and mailing address with the recipient.
- Enter your tax receipt details and credit card information. Note: your tax receipt will be emailed to you as soon as your donation has been processed (a few moments!)
- Click on the blue Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your gift on the confirmation page and click the blue Give button to make your donation.
No personal details from anonymous donors are shared with recipients. However, recipients have the ability to send a one-time "Thank You" message to donors through the Chimp.net platform.