To add, delete, or change an email address connected to your account, go to your Email Addresses page in your account or use the following instructions:
- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click Email Addresses on the left.
Add a new email address
- Click the blue Add New button.
- Enter your email address in the field.
- Click Add Email.
- Check your email inbox for a verification email we’ll send you.
Delete an email address
- Click the icon next to the email address you’d like to delete.
- Click Delete Email Address in the drop-down menu.
Change your primary email address
Your primary email address is what you’ll use to log in and is where you’ll receive all CHIMP email notifications.
- Click the icon next to the email address you’d like to set as your primary.
- Click Set As Primary in the drop-down menu.
Why would I add multiple email addresses to my CHIMP Account?
Having multiple addresses associated to your account means you don't have to set up various CHIMP Accounts for each of your email addresses. You can do all your charitable giving and banking in one place.
It also makes it easier for others to give you money via CHIMP. CHIMP lets you give money to a charity, or a fundraiser, but you can also give money to other people's CHIMP Accounts — e.g. a friend, colleague or family member's account — for them to give away. And of course, they can give money to you through your account, too. When someone gives money to you through CHIMP, they are asked to enter the recipient's email address. If you have multiple email addresses (e.g. your private email and your work email) associated with your account, it won't matter which email address they choose. Their gift to you will automatically go into your account. Just like that!