Resetting your password
For your security, passwords on CHIMP must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following:
- A lower case letter (a to z)
- An upper case letter (A to Z)
- A number (0 to 9)
- A special character (for example, !@%$#^&~`*())
I forgot my password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting https://chimp.net/login.
- Click the Don't remember your password? link.
- Enter your email address connected to your account.
- A link to reset your password will be emailed to your primary email address immediately.
You must be able to access your email address connected to your CHIMP Account.
I want to change my password
You can change your password in Account Settings in your CHIMP Account.
- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click Change Password.
- Check your email for a message from CHIMP with instructions for changing your password.