Adding money to your CHIMP Account monthly
Money can be added to your CHIMP Account on a monthly basis. Your contribution will be tax receipted immediately and will be available for you to give away when you're inspired. If you don't have a free account, you can sign up for one here.
Adding money to your account monthly
- Click Give at the top of your account.
- Click Add next to Add Money to your Account.
- Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account each month.
- If applicable, select the account to which you’d like to add money monthly.
- Check the Make this a recurring monthly donation checkbox and select whether to add money into your account on the 1st or 15th of every month.
- Select a credit card to be used for payment.
- Click the blue Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your monthly donation on the confirmation page and click the blue Schedule Recurring Donation button to schedule your monthly donation.
Money will be added to your account starting on the day that you selected.
Money added to your account remains in your account until you give it away to the charity, Campaign, or Giving Group of your choice. You can schedule a monthly gift to charity with these instructions.
Cancelling or modifying a monthly donation to your account
To modify a monthly donation to your account, please cancel your existing donation and set up a new gift.
- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Giving Tools or Company Giving Tools in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Money Monthly.
- Find the monthly donation you’d like to cancel or modify and click Delete.
- If you’d like to set up a new monthly donation to your account, click the blue Add New button.