Claiming and accessing your CHIMP Charity Account
To Claim your CHIMP Charity Profile
- Go to the Charity Claim page and enter the code you received in with your disbursement report, OR email email@example.com to request an access code.**
- Click the "Submit" button.
- You will be directed to create a CHIMP Account, through which you will be granted admin privileges. If you already have a CHIMP Account, log in using your usual login information.
- Click on the "Verify Charity Information" button at the bottom of the page.
- Review & Update your charity profile. When it looks good, click on the blue button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your charity's direct deposit bank account information, then click on the blue button at the bottom of the page.
- Use the "Browse" button to upload a logo, then click on the blue button at the bottom of the page to finish setting up your Charity Profile.
*You can skip steps 5-7 by clicking on the "Skip this step for now" link on each page.
**For a charity representative to claim their CHIMP Charity Account, we require:
- An email from an associated domain name (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Review of the charity’s website and LinkedIn to confirm association with charity; or
- A letter signed by a director authorizing access on behalf of a charity.
You can switch to access your CHIMP Charity Profile with these steps:
- Log in to your CHIMP Account.
- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Click the two arrows in the drop-down menu.
- Click your charity name under Switch Accounts.