Setting up direct deposits is the fastest way for charities to receive funds from CHIMP.
- Click Direct Deposits at the top of your CHIMP Charity Account.
- Enter your charity’s banking information.
- Click Save.
- Complete this direct deposit verification form and attach your void cheque (please see note below regarding authorized representative).
- Take a photocopy of valid government issued ID belonging to the authorized representative. Acceptable valid identification includes: passport, driver's license, and government-issued identification card.
- Email or mail us your form, void cheque, and photocopied ID.
Attn: Disbursement Services
Suite 1250 - 1500 West Georgia Street
V6G 2Z6 Canada
Note about the authorized representative:
The authorized representative must be a director/trustee listed in the charity's T3010 information publicly available on the CRA website.
Note about void cheques:
For security purposes, CHIMP cannot accept void cheques with hand-written addresses.
In the absence of a cheque that contains a printed mailing address, please reach out to your financial institution for a direct deposit or account verification form.
Note about activating direct deposit:
Direct deposit will only be activated once we receive your form and void cheque to verify your banking information.